Thursday, April 23, 2009

Torture...I have some alternate ideas


So everyone is arguing back and forth about torture and harsh interrogation and terrorism and etc etc etc. Water boarding, sleep deprivation, and I heard we dropped a caterpillar into a box with a guy who was afraid of bugs. I immediately replayed "Hook" in my head.

Hook: You made a boo boo didn't you
Pirate: I did
Hook: The boo box
Pirate: NOOOOOO!
Hook: Yes....
(lock pirate into box and drop scorpions and tarantulas on him hahaha)

Here are some alternate "tortures" that would make ANYONE cough up information.

1- DVD BOUNCING ICON- If you didn't see the episode of the office, there are some dvd players that when left idle will switch to a black screen with a bouncing icon that bounces "pong style" from side to side etc. If you watch it for a while it gets closer and closer and finally HITS THE CORNER! It is amazing. You should watch my students stare at that thing, they sit there quietly for hours. Anyways, I think we should put a big screen with this on it in the cell of the terrorist, only program it to NEVER HIT THE CORNER. It'll drive them nuts. "Ok Ok American Pig Dogs! I will tell you where the bomb is (sob sob)..."

2- TELE-THON - This is simple: Teletubbies 24 hours a day for a month. They'll crack like an egg on the concrete.
Interegator: Where is the secret base!
Ahmed: 45 miles north of Kabul I swear!
Interegator: Again again!
Ahmed: 45 MILES NORTH OF KABUL!!! UH OH POE! AAAARGH!!!

3- STOP RIGHT BEFORE THE END- Get a bunch of good movies, and always stop them right in the high point of the ending.

Rocky throws his fist forward and _________
Use the force Luke! He shoots and_________
Rudy sits on the bench during the big game and _________
The shark swims towards chief Brody with air tank in mouth and______

4- McDONALDS DIET - No explanation needed. McMuffin them to death

5- BARBIE GIRL- Aqua's greatest hit on repeat....for life. Until the terrorist declares himself to be a barbie girl.

6- WIPE WIT WHAT? - Only stock their bathroom with exrremely depleted rolls of t.p.

7- ACCEPT THIS ROSE - Make them watch season after season of the Batchelor.
Ineregator: Are you ready to talk?
Terrorist: Why did he dump Melissa! That pig dog! I KEEL YOU! AAARRRGH

8- CHEERIOS- Give them a box of Honey Nut Cheerios, but replace the bag inside with actual regular cheerios hahahahahahahahahaha.

That's all I can think of right now because I need to go to a Sumo Wrestling activity with local youth. Feel free to comment with any nifty tortures you can think of.

P.S. #9- If we do catch Bin Laden I believe we should put him in a medically induced Coma. When he wakes up in 6 months his sex change is completed. See how he treats women then. He would stone himself on national t.v. and we could all laugh at the stupid son of a- OUT

3 comments:

  1. Man I'd hate to have that cheerios one done to me. I hate regular cheerios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. replace the bag inside with actual, regular cheerios. haha, classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam told me Barbie girl was brent's theme song. Hmm, will I get in trouble for repeating that...

    ReplyDelete