Thursday, April 16, 2009

My very first BLEAM!

Last night I had...a bleam. What is a bleam? Well I can tell by the little red underline from spell checker that a "bleam" isn't officially anything. So I'm copyrighting it. If you have a bleam, you owe me royalties. A bleam is a "blog dream." Blog + Dream = Bleam, get it? So I think we dream about the things that run through our minds on any given day. I had just set up this new blog (which won't be updated DAILY necessarily, however I awoke with this bleam and had to), and I had the most peculiar dream. I'm new at this blogging so I don't know how often this occurs to you, the experienced blogger, however it was awesome. I dreamed that I was supposed to blog about how older ladies are pathetic because they read blogs all day in an attempt to stay hip. I was then instructed by an elderly lady that I was bleaming, and that I needed to coin this phrase. So there, it has been coined. I know you have all bleamed, and now I have granted you a name by which to call your bleam. Bleam on, bleam big, - blout... I mean -out

3 comments:

  1. BTW, you need help from the cutestblogontheblock.com, lolololol! Don't be scared, they have "manly" stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I am totally kidding, but I'm sure Ashley can help you out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have found your destiny....to spread the bleam.

    ReplyDelete