Monday, February 21, 2011

I've been Published

Well, I've been published. Publish America saw fit to work with me and publish my manuscript for "Chuck and Lester's Fables."

http://www.amazon.com/Chuck-Lesters-Fables-Justin-Reeves/dp/1456051970/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1298337861&sr=8-1

It's just cool to be able to type my name into Amazon.com and find something I did. I know it's probably not going to sell much, if any, other than a few pity purchases from kind family and friends, but that's not the reason I did this.

I undertook this project to prove to myself that I could start something and finish it (gearing up for grad school) and it turns out that I can. I'm really proud of the cover. They designed it. They asked in an email, "What do you want your cover to look like?" I replied, "A picture of a confused monkey reading my book."

I'm pretty pumped about it. Thanks for everyone's support. I'll blog on it again when Hollywood buys the rights.

JR

2 comments:

  1. Awesome dude! Was that a first attempt to publish it with them? Do you have any pointers for me?

    ReplyDelete