Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I had a wicked cool dream last night!

Hiiiiighway to the danger zone!
Last night I had this wicked cool dream that faded from memory and then abruptly returned with MUSIC and images flooding back into my conscience.




So there I was, in my F-15 WOOOOOOSH!
Suddenly the foreign powers (no idea which country they were from) arrived with all of their "migs" and machine guns-a-blazing.

Highway to the danger zone starts playing and as I look to my left I see Val Kilmer (Iceman) and to my right I see Maverick (Tom Cruise).

I was launching missiles, going into precision dives, and lighting up the migs with my machine guns.

Now THAT's what I'm talking about brain. See sometimes my brain thinks, "hmmm I'll give Justin a stupid dream that's boring, lame, or stressfull." Not this time. This time I was flying a fighter jet and blowing things up. I dig that. I dig them dreams when I get to blow things up with Maverick and Iceman.



Luckily I wasn't treated to a lame dream sequence where we all played volleyball with our shirts off. That would have ruined my night. And now I bid thee farewell and leave you with the lyrics that had my sleep disheveled mind feeling the need....the need for SPEED!






Danger Zone
By Kenny Loggins

Revvin' up your engine
Listen to her howlin' roar
Metal under tension
Beggin' you to touch and go

Highway to the Danger Zone
Ride into the Danger Zone

Headin' into twilight
Spreadin' out her wings tonight
She got you jumpin' off the track
And shovin' into overdrive

Highway to the Danger Zone
I'll take you
Right into the Danger Zone

You'll never say hello to you
Until you get it on the red line overload
You'll never know what you can do
Until you get it up as high as you can go

Out along the edges
Always where I burn to be
The further on the edge
The hotter the intensity

Highway to the Danger Zone
Gonna take you
Right into the Danger Zone

Highway to the Danger Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment