Monday, April 19, 2010

Let the summer movie season BEGIN!


"It all starts here..."

Summer movie season of 2010 begins in 2 weeks ladies and gentlemen. Last night I purchased my tickets to the midnight show of Iron Man 2, which looks freaking awesome. It's on the Mammoth screen at Thanksgiving Point. I have reserved seats...dead center...and I'm so so pumped for this epic film.

I love Marvel Comics, and every year they provide us with quality films about their characters. Last years "Wolverine" was incredibly cool. Iron Man rocked us the year before that, and the Hulk smashed us into submission later that summer. Next year's "Deadpool" is going to be hilarious and all sorts of violent... I love it.

I'm also looking forward to Robin Hood, Toy Story 3, The A-team, Predators, and The Expendables.

There is nothing better than the midnight show of a summer blockbuster premiere. My cell phone's phone book has been texted and all should be aware of the party to end all parties.

Sure, the next day I feel like I've been run over by a herd of camels, but that's ok. I dressed up as Wolverine for school last year when it came out. Maybe if I can get my hands on some cardboard, spray paint, and some tin foil, I could make myself into an Iron Man. I love education- JR

No comments:

Post a Comment