Monday, October 5, 2009

Solved the Energy Crisis!

So tonight my class and I were talking about how Oil is a limited resource and it supposedly hurts the environment. I keep hearing President Obama say, "wind power wind power wind power" but I don't think he realizes that my car doesn't have a sail like the Black Pearl. Mine runs on gasoline. Beautiful, Polar Bear Killing, Gasoline. We discussed how the fishing industry was as big as the present day oil industry. We lit our lanterns with oil from whales back in the day you know. This got us thinking- hmmmm milk from cows = renewable resource. Oil from ground = NOT renewable resouce. What if we could find a way to tap whales so that they produced oil from a tube in their heads that we could harness and yet at the same time, leave the whales alive to continue producing! GEEEEEENIUS!




Sure maybe when you grab the nozzle to fill up your car you hear a whale moaning sound, but hey! It's not going to run out any time soon right? I mean we eat burgers from McDonalds, we eat Chickens from KFC, we eat whatever the heck it is that Taco Bell uses too right? I'm going to start a campaign. This is going to get me straight to the White House. It's even better than my "Nuke the Moon" idea. Sometimes it hurts to be this smart ladies and gentlemen...sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment