Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Your Own...Personal...Justin

So I love Music...Especially live music. Especially live music when it's one of my favorite bands. The other night I took my wife to Depeche Mode. Now the first time I took her to see this band it was when we were dating, not yet engaged even. I remember seeing U2 about a month after these guys, and as impressive as Bono was...these guys are still the ultimate shiznittle live in concert. Granted their light show (see above) can sometimes be a bit "inappropriate" but for the most part it was artsy and rad. (by inappropriate I mean they played their song "strange love" and...well...I averted my eyes from the "strange love" on the screen. Yeesh!)


The t-shirts were $40 so instead I just ordered a live recording of that night's show. How cool is that? I mean once a concert ends...it ends. But what if you have a real recording of it? I've tried to post some video (that I didn't take, I found it on Youtube from other posters)

Highlights of the night were:
1- Being with my sweet smoking hot wife and having a babysitter
2-Precious
3-Personal Jesus
4- Policy of Truth
5-I feel you
6-Shake the disease (on piano/vocal solo, so freaking beautiful...sniff)
7-WRONG!
8- Enjoy the Silence
9- Fly on the windscreen (basically everything off of black celebration was sweet)

Heck all of the songs were epic. Precious, Personal Jesus, and Policy of truth are 3 of my favorite songs from any band EVER anyways.

If you haven't heard any of those 3 songs, two of them are below, and precious is totally worth a download from Itunes. So many memories from that song: namely my wife and I dating back in the day. Love to all, Thanks for another epic show DM!- Out





No comments:

Post a Comment