Monday, March 25, 2013

AHAHAHAHAHHA made it

So...I used to blog here a lot. Then I started Grad School and I disappeared because any time I was on a computer I was doing homework. Well, as I concluded my 10 page paper on Sunday evening, I knew that I only had a couple of smaller assignments remaining until I graduate from grad school in April.
I'm so glad to be finished with the program. It took a lot out of me, made me feel frail and mortal, and resulted in me being tired, sick, and blech. These last few weeks have been nothing short of AAARGH! I have work at the high school from 7:15-2:45. We are currently in the middle of the school elections which has found me staying late to do student interviews and such. On Monday and Wednesday I work (once again) at Discovery Academy in Provo until 8:45 at night. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have grad class from 4:30-7:30.  Plus, we had a new baby (Parker Logan Reeves) on 3-1-13. SO it's been a STRESSFUL month. Well, with the elections ending Friday night and Spring Break next week, I feel that I'm alive enough to come back and type my thoughts/feelings.

Anyways,
I love the Spring Time. I love when the weather warms to the 60's and 70's and life is...alive. The other day during lunch some students and I were playing ultimate Frisbee. Students were flying kites, kicking soccer balls, and a few were even making out under a tree like crazy. I think the kid came up for air twice...yuck.

One of the best parts of Spring is the excitement I feel for the upcoming movies about to be released. Today...I bought my first ticket to a new movie. I got my I-max Star Trek 2 ticket for May 15th.... I'm just gonna go through the list of movies that I'm most excited for, then I'll leave you alone.

(in no particular order)




1.  Iron Man 3- (preview looks awesome, and it'll be interesting to see what a post Avengers movie with an Avenger as the star in it is like.

2. Star Trek 2: Into Darkness- Considering the fact that the J.J. Abrams JUST signed on to do Star Wars VII, this movie will not only rock like the first one did, but shall also give me a good feel as to what we should expect in 2015.


3. Oblivion: Look, I know a lot of people dog on Tom Cruise for his choice of religion etc. But I for one love his movies, and this one looks pretty tight. Never hurts to boast "Morgan Freeman" in the cast either. Love me a good sci-fi flick.



4. Fast and Furious 6: Ummmmmm ok, I know that these movies aren't "great films" for snooty hipsters to enjoy. Fact is though, they are some of the best action flicks ever put to the big screen. In the trailer for part 6, Vin Diesel drives his car through the front of an exploding plane so...yeah...can't wait.



5. The Wolverine: Ok so I said there was no order....but this is probably the one I'm looking forward to the most, especially after the "nowhere near as cool as it could have been" Wolverine Origins, which I enjoyed...but did not LOVE. This could be the best movie of the summer for me.














No comments:

Post a Comment