Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Where I been?

Wow...so it's June and I've got some things to catch up. My apologies, it was an incredibly busy end of the school year. But here I am..dunna..Rock you like a Hurricane!

1st off: Let's talk Avengers Review...one word... HOLYCRAPTHATWASAWESOME.

2nd: I had to hike the G the other day for graduation. I lit the thing and hiked back down around 1:30. It HURT. The last time I hiked that I was a sophomore. This time I was 30 and that thing was steep! Hurt going up, hurt coming down. I'm excited to work with the student body officers though.

3rd: I bought tickets for Metric this October...very pumped.

4th: School year ended well, though I was heart broken by the lack of effort given to me by some students. Failure...I guess...is an option.

5th: I'll do a better job from here on out, my summer is open now. Prometheus Thursday night at midnight baby! Will hopefully have a better review for that one- JR

No comments:

Post a Comment