Monday, March 26, 2012

Avengers vs X-men

Well, it's time for a comic book event. For those of you not familiar with "Comic Book Events" it's when the companies make unearthly profits by making a huge storyline which goes across every title in their line and you have to collect ALL of them to get the whole story....kind of stressful. Though the main story will take place in 12 issues titled, "A vs X." However, I'm super excited for this years' event with the Avengers and the X-men fighting against each other over the return of the Phoenix entity in conjunction with Hope Summers (The Mutant Messiah). I've decided to post some of the cool promo pictures they've made for the upcoming 12 issue gig. Half of my readers will love this, half won't care. But hey, if you don't care, drop by a comic book store (google it), get set up, and find something to look forward to every few weeks. Gonna be a fun ride.


Archangel vs Daredevil, may be my favorite ad
Been enjoying Cyclops a lot more since his split with Wolverine and his X-men. Cool artwork here. I dig it.
 
Cool battle, I hope it comes to fruition
Not big on Spiderman. I hope Iceman freezes him and breaking him in half.
Never been big on Storm or Thor. However, Thor looks boss right here. Love the size perspective.
Not a fan of the art, but a HUGE fan of Colossus since he took the powers of the Juggernaut
Cover for the first issue. I can't wait to see how the story pans out. Been a big fan of Hope since she joined the X-men. Generation Hope has been a great series which is sadly ending...makes me think that Hope may also be "ending" in the series.

1 comment: