Sunday, January 29, 2012

My name is Justin Reeves...and I believe in Sasquatch

I'm not going to hide the fact that I believe in the existence of Sasquatch. I don't believe in some mystical "Bigfoot" that roams around. I believe that there may be a seldom witnessed species of gigantic ape (which has in fact been proven to exist through fossils) that lives amongst us...specifically in the Northwest of the United States and Canada. Is that so crazy?
"It's just a guy in a suit!"
Hmmmm well I've watched the Patterson Gimlin footage enough times to not accept the "guy in the suit" theory. If you look carefully at the film, there are muscles moving underneath the fur and there is no way that these guys were able to make such a suit. Bare in mind this famous footage came out a few years before Planet of the Apes...and the best that Hollywood could do there was nowhere near the quality from the Patterson/Gimlin footage.

All of the analysis of that footage aside though, I'm convinced of the existence of these creatures based on personal testimony of extended family members who have seen/heard these things. AND the fact that there have been thousands of sightings throughout North America. Are ALL of these people lying?

If thousands of people say they've seen them...then how can we shoot that down? I know I know "They probably saw a bear...it was a guy in a suit."

But wait a minute...


Remember a few months ago when Herman Cain was seeking the Republican nomination for President of the United States? He was catching steam in the polls until like 6 or so women came out and said, "he sexually harassed me" or "he had an affair with me." Now Herman Cain continues to maintain his innocence, but nobody in the country believes him because these 6 women came forward and accused him. "If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck..." Well yeah I guess if there are that many accusations of this man then people assume he's guilty right?  But why is it that we take the word of 6 or so women  about a guy and believe them...and yet we hear thousands of reports, we see increasingly clear photos and recordings and yet...If it walks like a Sasquatch, and it howls like a Sasquatch...it's still just a bear or a guy in a suit?

The Truth is out There.

Feel free to scour through the multiple sitings in North America here: http://www.bfro.net/GDB/#usa


3 comments:

  1. I don't know if sasquatch is real or not, but I do know the one in that picture has huge boobs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela Anderson in a monkey suit? I don't buy it. Maybe Dolly Parton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the more reason to believe. The one in the Pat/Gim footage is a girl...why would they try to make the costume that much more difficult?

    ReplyDelete