Monday, November 23, 2009

The things that make money now-a-days


Wow, seriously...New Moon was incredibly terrible. It made Transformers 2 look like...well ok Transformers 2 still sucked big time. Mike Nelson said it best, "An inexplicable cultural phenomenon." Vampire love story with sparkles? I don't think so thank you. I took my wife to see the film on Friday night and couldn't help but notice how hard the rest of the theater laughed along with us on the crummiest of scenes. The dialogue was so cheesey that I almost had to pull ritz crackers out of my pants to absorb it all. The scene where they ran through the forest like Hansel and Gretel? I almost upchucked a bread trail from my seat to the bathroom. The only redeeming quality was when a wolf bit a Jamaican's head off, and when Jacob took his shirt off and all of the girls screamed with glee....and then moments later I chimed in with, "Oh YES! Jacob, take it off! I dig them Pecs! WOOOHOOOO!" This garnered quite a few chuckles. -10 points for having the head of the vampire council look exactly like the kid catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. BLECH!

No comments:

Post a Comment